Student Loan Administration manages the following Federal and Institutional Loans:
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Health Profession Loans
- Nursing Loans
- Institutional Loans: Cunnison, Miholich, Robert Wood Johnson, Henry Strong, Miller, Munns, Crowder-Wear, Lucas, Schell and various International Loans
If you have questions about student loan programs not listed above, please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance on your campus.
Indiana University has contracted with University Accounting Services (UAS) to service all of our Perkins, Health Professions, and Institutional Loans. As part of that service, the following features are accessible through the borrower website:
CALL UAS at 1-800-723-2210 (M-F 7:00-5:00 CST) for customer service, payments, and benefits.
- View your account details in real time
- Make payments online and never have to write a check again
- Schedule your payments in advance
- View your inbox for statements and other correspondence
- Update your mailing address
- Links to download benefit forms for deferments, cancellations and forbearance
- View your 1098E online (as of 2010)
If your loan is in collections please call 866-485-6267 to make arrangements.