The standardization of Revenue Processing has become increasingly more important to departments who process payments at Indiana University. As part of a department becoming compliant with policy VI-120 we have developed a tutorial. All full time employees who process revenue must attend an on campus training session to be considered in compliance with policy VI-120. If you are unable to attend a "face to face" training, you should take the online tutorial until the next training session is available. Part time employees are not required to attend a "face to face" training but are required to take the tutorial.
You must be registered before you will be able to take the tutorial
If you have not registered, please click this link and fill out the web form. It may take up to 3 business days to register you into the system. You will then receive an email once you are entered into the system. Once you are registered, you can return to this page and take the tutorial by following the instructions below.
We have provided the link below as a way for registered users to take the tutorial. For the purpose of this tutorial you will be considered a student. Questions should be addressed to Revenue Processing Support.
- Navigate to https://oncourse.iu.edu/portal
- Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page.
- You must then sign on to the central authentication service page with your Indiana University network username and password which will then take you to Oncourse.
- Select the "Revenue Processing" tab.
- Click the "Tests & Surveys" link on the left pane.
- Finally click the "Revenue Processing Tutorial" link located under Assessments.