All full time employees involved in revenue processing or with access to university banking/payment card systems must have attended a face to face Treasury revenue processing training session. Part time and student hourly employees must either have attended the Treasury delivered face to face training or taken the revenue processing tutorial available on this website prior
to performing any revenue processing transactions. If you are unable to attend a "face to face" training, you should take the online tutorial until the next training session is available.
Click here to register. If you have trouble with using SharePoint to register then please look over these tips.
You may select from the following upcoming locations. Please note that room locations are subject to change so check this page for updates. Click the building name for a campus map of the corresponding campus.
- 03/28/14 IUPUI: Friday 9:30 am - 12:00 pm, Inlow Hall 245
- 04/08/14 Southeast: Tuesday 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm, UC-121
- 04/09/14 Bloomington: Wednesday 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Frangipani Room, IMU
- 04/11/14 Kokomo: Friday 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, KC130AC
- 04/18/14 Columbus: Friday 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, CC 236
- 04/22/14 Northwest: Tuesday 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Library 105AB
- 04/23/14 South Bend: Wednesday, 9:30 am - 12:00 pm, SAC 225
- 05/01/14 East: Thursday, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, WZ120
- 05/12/14 Bloomington: Monday, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Frangipani Room, IMU
- 05/23/14 IUPUI: Friday, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Inlow Hall 245
Questions should be addressed to Revenue Processing Support